Sunday, October 23, 2011

Important Info About The Intelligent IT Blog

I recently received a comment from a reader on the 'Beauty of the Baud' blog entries. The user thought I was taking information from a website and posting it to this blog as if it were my own work. So I want to make something clear to my readers.

I receive anywhere from 50 to 85 emails daily from various IT sources and I actually read each and everyone of them. When I come across interesting or informative emails I share them by porting them to this blog. There was never a time when I sought to deceive my readers into believing I was the originator of those things.


What to look for
When I port an email to a blog entry the email subject is the title of the blog, and the body of the email is ported as the body of the blog. I do this instead of only providing a link to the info.

When I write an original piece for my blog my twitter tag 'ITSecPr0' is placed at the end of the entry. The truth of the matter is I want my readers to benefit from the info I receive on a daily basis.  I'm working on ways to share that info in the best manner so the originators of the material can get their due credit. If you have any thoughts on how to acheive this goal, or how to make this blog better please leave a comment below or contact me via twitter.

@ITSecPr0

No comments:

Post a Comment