Monday, September 5, 2011

BookTrack...Good Idea or Useless Technology?

I've heard of books on audio tape, or nowadays CD or DVD but have you ever heard of soundtracks for books? Yes I said soundtracks, as in the same thing that's found in movies. Apparently, a company thinks music, sound effects, and background sounds would be a good idea while you're reading; the result, BookTrack.

It's being billed as the future of reading, and in all fairness it may be a great idea for those of us who like to read novels, but if you're a tech enthusiast like me and only read tech books what kind of sound effects, or music would be played while I'm reading Linux For Dummies? Guess they have to work that out. Anyhow take a look at the BookTrack video and let me know what you think.



@ITSecPr0


No comments:

Post a Comment